Back to Search Page
To print this page, select format

Search Results Services

1 matching record.
You searched on:-
Keyword: Artery

Leg Ulcer Direct Referral to Vascular Nurses (Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust)

Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital Colney Lane Norwich

Most people with leg ulcers are dealt with by the community nursing services but a few people require help from specialist vascular doctors or nurses. A leg ulcer can be defined as an open wound on the lower leg that fails to show signs of healing w...